The historique château Manoir d’Argueil situated in a village 20 minutes from Rouen Seine Maritime in Normandy offers totally exceptional modernized excellent safe and secure accommodation used constantly by French and UK primary school groups.
The chateau has facilities very rarely found in a 1000 year old historical chateau and originated during the times of William the conqueror - who was also linked to the chateau.
This unique and charming fairy tale Chateau Argueil which is perfect for primary age pupils has capacity of 150 beds with many acres of land and secure walled parameter. Located in a small attractive Normandy village, the chateau offers many sporting activities for your pupils and is only 20 minutes reach from the famous city of Rouen.
We organize our unique educational program interaction too - comprising visits to nearby French primary schools or even the possibility of a joint residential stay at the chateau with your French twinned class of pupils.
Book early to secure your places at the Fairy tale Chateau d'Argueil for 2011.
- Residential visits from 3 to 7 days
- Tailor made carefully chosen program
- Excellent renovated accommodation to suit your group
- Priority group bookings for Eurodisney ( 2 hours away)
- Knowledgeable and efficient educational travel consultants
- Study resources available at many attractions
Visits and excursions
- ROUEN (30 minutes away)
- AMIENS cathedral
- PARIS 2 hours tourism visits
- DIEPPE (30 minutes away) Castle, Harbour
- Normandy farms, local product tasting, Chateau of Miromesnil
- EURODISNEY day trip (2 hours tourism)